Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Becoming OSUM club Leader


Right after Sun Certification, I came to know about discounted certification in open source projects .I also came across the group OSUM in process. This was the spark that ignited my inflammable mind.

I went through the whole website for many days. Looked for people of Bhopal in it , looked for my institute's club in it. Not founding one ,  I made a club online and on-campus, there after to start I had 50 55 members on campus and a few online.

I registered under OSUM affiliation and became the OSUM Club Leader of my group of institutes. I am thankful to OSUM India for providing me support and due to their help I am in process of starting a grand OSUM Club in my university.

Please stay tuned for updates.

Visit Open Source University Meetup

No comments:

Post a Comment